Jubilant Chemsys Ltd. continues to invest in its research infrastructure to meet growing business demands, as a service provider in the drug discovery value chain...
Jubilant Chemsys Ltd continues to invest in its research infrastructure to meet growing business demands, as a service provider in the drug discovery value chain.
Synthetic chemistry: Owing to its capabilities to do diverse chemistry at different scale, Jubilant Chemsys team is equipped with following infrastructure:
- More than 35 well equipped chemistry labs
- Modular laboratories with 4-10 fume hoods for small and medium scale synthesis
- Specifically designed laboratories for large scale synthesis
- Flash chromatography in each laboratory
- Hydrogenation laboratory
- Microwave reactors
Analytical chemistry: Jubilant Chemsys provides analytical services to support small scale, large scale, library synthesis, medicinal chemistry and process chemistry initiatives equipped with following infrastructure:
- NMR (400 MHz, Bruker)- 3 numbers
- LCMS [Q ToF and SQD (Waters), Ion trap (Agilent) AP 2000 (Sciex)]- 10 numbers
- UPLC/HPLC/RRLC (Waters, Agilent)- 14 numbers
- Prep HPLC (Waters)- 8 numbers